Lesbian Wedding Venue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 325 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 minutes ago, KaylaSparkle said:

Are there any wedding venues that cater to same sex marriages in sl?  We would prefer to have two bride poses instead of the usual bride and groom.  Thanks.  Kayla

Are there wedding places that would not allow two brides? 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, BillFletcher said:
16 minutes ago, KaylaSparkle said:

Are there any wedding venues that cater to same sex marriages in sl?  We would prefer to have two bride poses instead of the usual bride and groom.  Thanks.  Kayla

Are there wedding places that would not allow two brides? 

Sadly, in SL there are    :(

3 hours ago, KaylaSparkle said:

Probably half the weddings I've been to in SL have been same-sex marriages. I am sure that Luna is correct, and that there are places that would not allow them, but I'm also pretty sure that they are exception, rather than the norm.

Find a place you like, and then inquire about its availability for you. Specify explicitly that it's a lesbian wedding if you prefer, or just imply it in your inquiry, but honestly I don't think you're going to have a very hard time finding a nice place for this.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, KaylaSparkle said:

It's just that when I go to wedding venues the poses are bride and groom.  I don't see any that are bride-bride.

Fortunately, that part is easy.  You don't have to use whatever the venue has. Shop around for anims and buy ones that you like.  You can either drop them into your AO or simply trigger them from your inventory or a chim.  

BTW, check out the wedding area in the Fantasy section of Bellisseria. It's really lovely.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KaylaSparkle said:

Thanks everyone.  It's just that when I go to wedding venues the poses are bride and groom.  I don't see any that are bride-bride.

You might go to the Pride At Home sim -- I bet they have specialized wedding venues, or at least know of some.  ♀♀

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pride at Home/128/128/2

Edited by Luna Bliss

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 325 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.