Market Place needs a breedable section!

Sorina Garrigus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I check the market place game section almost on a daily basis for new releases for what I do. I noticed that some people flood it with brocooli, carrots for some breedable system called Mystory. It gets flooded pretty good when someone posts a bunch. 

I think this shows that breedable systems need a subsection in the marketplace. Breedables are not really "games" as much as they are activities and things to do. It would help those that sell them and not clutter up the games section. On top of that people posting don't put a description so it was not clear what they even were. 

image.thumb.png.957a1c67ecbe70ed4d57ef3c70c63c1d.png

I'm pretty sure that My Story is considered a game and those are the things that get consumed.  That is not 'breedables'.  

However, if you truly think those are in the wrong category, flag a bunch of them.

BTW - there is a Breedables category:

image.thumb.png.e8f6635a0a0cb1fe752387cec065281f.png

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'm pretty sure that My Story is considered a game and those are the things that get consumed.  That is not 'breedables'.  

However, if you truly think those are in the wrong category, flag a bunch of them.

BTW - there is a Breedables category:

image.thumb.png.e8f6635a0a0cb1fe752387cec065281f.png

They are breedables. Just they are vegetables instead of animals though they have animals also. And you apparently make fake food from them. It is in the same category really. There is an extremely thin game there ... if you squint really hard. But in the end it is about growing and selling fake food items.  Just what happens is the catagory get's flooded with multiple pages of non game items.  If breedables doesn't work a catagory called fake food consumables or something odd? Systems like this could be one aspect of a game but they come of as a game that stopped with one or two game mechanics and forgot to put in game content or proper objectives. 
There are too many to flag. People make 20 postings at a time. It gets ridiculous. I mean it's not like you can by a broccoli and carrot and sit down and play them with a friend. 

Edited by Sorina Garrigus

15 minutes ago, Sorina Garrigus said:

They are breedables. Just they are vegetables instead of animals though they have animals also. And you apparently make fake food from them. It is in the same category really. There is an extremely thin game there ... if you squint really hard. But in the end it is about growing and selling fake food items.  Just what happens is the catagory get's flooded with multiple pages of non game items.  If breedables doesn't work a catagory called fake food consumables or something odd? Systems like this could be one aspect of a game but they come of as a game that stopped with one or two game mechanics and forgot to put in game content or proper objectives. 
There are too many to flag. People make 20 postings at a time. It gets ridiculous. I mean it's not like you can by a broccoli and carrot and sit down and play them with a friend. 

Just tick the Limited Quantities box on the left.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Nope, you have to report those yourself.

Sure .... but there are just WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many to do that for the nonsense stuff. And talking to one game creator he said dealing with illegal copy issues up there is very much like playing whack a mole. But at least with the filter I can not have to scroll through 5 pages of produce in the game section. Not sure why they don't post them once instead of 20 carrots and such with limited quantities

Edited by Sorina Garrigus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.