Splayed fingers when EvoX head mesh applied

xMidnightMistressx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 334 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I purchased the Lelutka EvoX Avalon head mesh. Everytime I put it on it causes the fingers to splay out all wonky.  I have tried clearing cash, logging out and back in, took everything off and it stopped. as soon as i put the head mesh on it happens again. I used all the undeform and skele resets. nothing is working. Is there a fix or can I not use this item? Should I try and get it redelivered in case its a problem with the scripts in the one I got? I am still fairly new to SL and it is getting very frustrating not understanding how to fix this problem

There're no animations in evox heads that move fingers, not even a posestand (3rd buttom from below in its HUD) does that, so it's not the head itself, but probably a side effect.

Redelivery for the test purposes won't hurt, but it's most likely won't help. If you're using a body without built-in idle hands animations and not using a bento AO, then something like this might happen. Belleza bodies are like that for example, both old and new Gen X ones. Although in this case everyone, but you see you with sprayed fingers all the time anyway.

Which body you're using?

Another cause can be gestures, they often do all kind of wonky stuff like that. It's always worth to deactivate them all and see if it helps.

And if you're comfortable with using a discord, then join Lelutka there and ask in the help-lobby, their CSRs are pretty good at helping with things like that. Link to join: https://discord.com/invite/lelutkasl

It sounds like your AO does not have bento hand animations.  If your body has them built into the hud (eg Maitreya, Legacy, Reborn) make sure you have the animations switched on. If your body doesn't have them (Belleza, maybe some of the cheaper ones), you need to either get an AO with bento animations included, or get a separate hand animator that you can wear in addition to your main AO.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 334 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.