Looking for Freebie Suppliers for Freebie Mall

YoungKrypt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 315 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Everyone...
My name is YoungKrypt, I am am planning on buying 1/8th Sim of Commercial Land and I am in the middle of making the main Mall in a Sandbox.... It's gonna look good.
I want to make some For Rent storefronts outside of the Mall...
But in the Mall I plan on offering nothing but Freebies...

Problem: I don't know how to find suppliers to put there freebies in my Mall...
I am here for advice and to see if people are willing to supply my Mall...

I will not own the Land until Thursday.

If you have a Freebies Store, I wouldn't mind adding you in my Mall.

2 minutes ago, YoungKrypt said:

Nevermind, I realize how it's done, buying Full Perms items and giving them as Freebies.

Not exactly.  Most full perm items that you purchase have a user agreement attached specifying how you can sell them.  Always read any accompanying literature that comes with a full perm item.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Not exactly.  Most full perm items that you purchase have a user agreement attached specifying how you can sell them.  Always read any accompanying literature that comes with a full perm item.  

I agree to always follow the TOS of any full perm items but several template sellers DO allow for time limited group gifts (some also requiring an original texture on gifts) and if the freebies were in a limited use vendor available only to newer avatars, I do believe that would usually satisfy the ‘limited time’ requirement. So it’s not impossible to outfit a freebie store from purchased fullperm items.  

@YoungKrypt once you are set up, I’d also definitely solicit more individual creators directly to place their promo gifts with you, and my best suggestion would be to request that everyone contributing use a HUD or shopping bag unpacker that you can add to the avatar because believe it or not, I still run into the old ‘wearing a huge box’ syndrome - not a good experience. 
I’m styling a ‘freebie’ female full mesh avatar right now and I’d be happy to pass you the style card and photos when I’m done if you want it. 

11 minutes ago, Fauve Aeon said:

I agree to always follow the TOS of any full perm items but several template sellers DO allow for time limited group gifts (some also requiring an original texture on gifts) and if the freebies were in a limited use vendor available only to newer avatars, I do believe that would usually satisfy the ‘limited time’ requirement. So it’s not impossible to outfit a freebie store from purchased fullperm items.  

@YoungKrypt once you are set up, I’d also definitely solicit more individual creators directly to place their promo gifts with you, and my best suggestion would be to request that everyone contributing use a HUD or shopping bag unpacker that you can add to the avatar because believe it or not, I still run into the old ‘wearing a huge box’ syndrome - not a good experience. 
I’m styling a ‘freebie’ female full mesh avatar right now and I’d be happy to pass you the style card and photos when I’m done if you want it. 

That would be amazing, thank you : )

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 315 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.