MLP Menu issue

Brock Henley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4690 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've searched and didn't find this already covered so here goes.  Does anyone know how to offset the x, y, z direction off the poseball for the MLP system?  I don't mean the Z+1, Z+5, etc as that just adjusts the poseballs and not the offest the animations have off the ball.  My problem is some but not all animations have the ball hidden under the base when they are set properly to the build.

I know scripts inside poseballs cover this and can be adjusted but I have yet to find in the scripts where this can be done for each animation in the menu system.  Any help is appreciated ....the script reading has my eyes glassy.

Brock

Hi Cerise.  Yes, with npose you can make that adjustment.  I was hoping that was a capability the MLP system has as well.  Not all animations sit right where the ball is.  If the animation sits 3m higher than the ball the ball is buried under the build when the position is set properly.  I figured it must be something I'm missing because this happens alot and others must've overcome it.

Hi Sorbet :)

I love nPose, but I'm having major issues with the second avatar not being able to sit - and this despite trying several of the suggested workarounds (Pudenta Magic's, Howard Baxton's amongst others)... 

If you should be aware of any new fixes, I'd love to try them.

Emma :) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4690 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.