Items missing from inventory

Manifold Destiny

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 358 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I'm missing a number of items and scripts I've developed from my inventory.  I just noticed it (and not sure how far back it goes)    I tried clearing the cache, renaming the inventory file, and letting it recreate after logging into an empty sim, but all the work is still gone.  They're not in the trash or lost & found.  Any suggestions on what else I can do?   For me, the permissions were all copy/transfer/modify.

Edited by Manifold Destiny
spelling

2 answers to this question

Try all these things including testing to see if items are actually THERE when using another browser.  If all that fails  know that inventory DOES disappear -- for some of us OFTEN :D.   Keeping backups and sending copies to an alt helps in a few cases. Sometimes items completely disappear from the grid no matter who has them.  Tis a mystery.  

https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/fs_missing_inventory#:~:text=For any%2Fall folders that,Then relog.

When you've tried the usual methods of correcting a corrupted local inventory cache, it's time to submit a support ticket. Note that a Premium membership entitles you to a higher level of support; if your lost items are valuable and you are not a Premium member, taking out a one month membership may be worth it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 358 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.