Missing Support and Transparency with the Team from Marketplace!!!

Caren Jewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 396 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Today I log in SL and got Messages from Merchants who can't pay the Rent for their Shops in SL anylonger and give up cause they have to much Problems with the Lists in MP/Store and to long no sales. They feel alone and go .. 

I create this Post cause this is the biggest Point at all: No Support, no help and none is willing from the Team to say clear what's going on the last 2 Month in MP

What we know: PLE was not working and was fixed (I hope it notice this right) after 7 long weeks where People pay and got nothing for it

Sales go down near zero in the last 2 Month for many of us (not all) and we notice with hope that the MP Team told us Update will come (but was only for PLE) and more comes in future

When is "in future" .. this Month, this year, 2024? how long will you as team wait? Till the most went back from you all and work only for Shop inworld or closed their Business? 

The info we got from you about "using Keywords right" .. is maybe a part for you to change the Search. But the result for us was much more! We have a Mess in our Lists that kills our Sales, shows old Stuff and nothing is like before end of february. For my own - and its often similar with the Problems from other Merchants: To change Title from Stuff help some but not all - by me was then more mess as before.

The Lists are so crazy wrong that no Customer is willing to visit the Stores again cause they find only old Stuff! I checked my Store daily and have in random Xmas Snow Globes or Wreath or Punch Bowls and yeah Helloween Stuff in Spring. Who will buy this? I checked Stores from other and saw the same Mess and they have no sales too. 

The Relevance List is so wrong, the best selling list too. This mirror nothing from our stores and sales and we live now 2 full month with this and my question is now:

Where are you??!! What do you want from us that we do and should change? Where is the Info what we make wrong when we had this messy List? Or when you made Mistakes and don't know how to repair it soon, why you are quiet and share this not with us, cause we had this more understand as a still support who evit us. You do your own way and share nothing with us anylonger, you as Team cut the support with us and tell us "the sales go up" and sorry but this is maybe right for a part of Stores and the rest is not anylonger important for you? What is with us?

The random way you go as Team without us mirror our bad Lists in Store. Nothing is no longer right and the badest thing of all is - you show us with your closing Tickets, Jira and and all the time that this is no longer important for you. Where is the old MP Team, that was at our side and not alone infront? What are you doing in future on your own way without us? Why we are with our problems not longer a part from LL? 

And at last: I send tickets, Jira and sometimes comes the Info before all was closed: you want help, please join our Group inworld and visit us

Hello? By Problem we had always the way to send Ticket and someone help. Now comes that none can help cause no Eta and blablabla .. please open Jira

I did and was faster closed as I could read. You as Team got from me and tons of other Shots, Urls and we try to explain how the Update from you change our Stores in a Messy Horror House

It makes me sad, angry and hopeless to see how you kick good working Business in the Hell and the badest way at all is the missing support of you. You can't believe how tired I be, we all and how disappointed from you as Team. You let us alone and I would like to know why you play with our Business in such a bad way. Maybe one of the MPTeam have the courage to respond and tell us why is this so easy for you to notice how much trust you realy lost in the last 8 Weeks. Thank you .. maybe for reading and maybe for the one of the Team is willing to share the real Problem from MP with us. The MP is more then broken, we notice this every day more and more ... we are not blind.

Edit: Daily Check - 24. day of April Store Relevance - Shot needs no more words

CJ Creations April 24 Store under Relevance.png

Edited by Caren Jewell
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 396 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.