What exactly is The Man Cave Event SIM?

Chris Cash

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 385 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So I haven't really been doing anything in SL the last few years. I never go anywhere.   Sad I know but oh well. Anyways, so a couple years ago when I was playing around Xmas time I actually went and did some events. I remember going to The Man Cave Event place and they had stuff from tons of shops there but also most shops had a free gift for you as well.

I just saw a video on YT that had some nice stuff there so figured I'd try it out again but I don't think I know what I'm doing now or I'm blind. But I'm not seeing freebies this go around?

What exactly is this place?  Is it just a place where creators come together and put stuff up on sale every month?  Do they SOMETIMES have freebies or is that only for Xmas?    

2 answers to this question

It's a shopping event for men. And yes, creators come together every month and put stuff there for sale. Usually, events like that will have gifts during the event's anniversary month, so if it was first started in (for example) April 2022, then in April 2023 the designers will put out a free gift to celebrate. Sometimes for major holidays too, yes.

Edited by BookishMelinoe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 385 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.