Is it possible to extract a single frame from an animation to make a static pose?

Jennifer Boyle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 416 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You can't export something in SL that you did not personally create, no matter what viewer you are using. Even if it is full perms. . . You can contact the creator of the amination and ask them nicely if they can make the animation into a static pose. I have actually found that a lot of creators tend to be nice about these sorts of things... sometimes lol

On 4/13/2023 at 1:10 PM, Jenny Ashland said:

You can't export something in SL that you did not personally create, no matter what viewer you are using. Even if it is full perms. . . You can contact the creator of the amination and ask them nicely if they can make the animation into a static pose. I have actually found that a lot of creators tend to be nice about these sorts of things... sometimes lol

That is not true.

You absolutely can. Every Viewer has an animation export feature. It is simply not hooked up to any button in the UI.

The Poser can "snapshot" any pose you are currently in, even keyframe-less interpolations inbetween. It can also export these, i just don't allow you to do it... well LL doesn't allow me to allow you to do it.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 416 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.