Has the 10 item maximum in our shopping carts been removed?

Kyrie Deka

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 397 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I was shopping.

I routinely keep 10 items in my cart and switch out if I find a better option(s) etc.

Today, pre-purchase, I spontaneously decided I wanted to also send a gift, and it let me add that item to the cart.  

= 11 items in cart.

I am used to receiving the message [Cannot add more than 10 items to cart].

Would it have let me purchase 11, or does the error now come later on in the purchase process? 

Did I miss a part of an announcement that there is no longer a 10 item max on the MP cart?

17 hours ago, Kyrie Deka said:

So I was shopping.

I routinely keep 10 items in my cart and switch out if I find a better option(s) etc.

Today, pre-purchase, I spontaneously decided I wanted to also send a gift, and it let me add that item to the cart.  

= 11 items in cart.

I am used to receiving the message [Cannot add more than 10 items to cart].

Would it have let me purchase 11, or does the error now come later on in the purchase process? 

Did I miss a part of an announcement that there is no longer a 10 item max on the MP cart?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

So... ummmm... is watching Second Life Blog posts, and the forums, being a Premium subscriber, and all emails to my email inbox, not enough of an official place to "learn" about these things?  I have to be on Twitter to learn about these things now too?  

The answer to that may make me rethink more than I had planned this week so far.  

Was Twitter the only place this official announcement was made?  Surely not, and I just missed it.

9 minutes ago, Kyrie Deka said:

So... ummmm... is watching Second Life Blog posts, and the forums, being a Premium subscriber, and all emails to my email inbox, not enough of an official place to "learn" about these things?  I have to be on Twitter to learn about these things now too?  

The answer to that may make me rethink more than I had planned this week so far.  

Was Twitter the only place this official announcement was made?  Surely not, and I just missed it.

Maybe they plan on making an official announcement tomorrow after the bring the MP back online after the update?

• Like 1

As Rowan mentioned, probably we caught it before the update was posted officially. might still be working out bugs? pretty cool though. I approve :) Sockingly that was not one of my formal complaints, it was an internal complaint, lol who wants to takend ttime to search for very specific things to ehe rabbit hole at 10 object; then would have to figure out how I get back to where my focus was. A++ to LL/SL/MP Team!

• Like 1

just for the record I do not use twitter. meaning I don't log in and follow and have followers. I just go to their website and search second life to see what people from all over the world has to say about the product. Funny interesting. If you like blogs that's a good one to go to when you have nothing else to read :) it's cool don't have to have account to read content, unlike others will not mention by name.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 397 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.