Which skins for Lelutka head & Sig. Geralt body?

Ricky Shaftoe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 401 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all,

I posted here recently about a mismatch between my Catwa head and my Signature Geralt body. I've fixed that to some extent, but I'm still thinking I might want to make the switch to a Lelutka EvoX head. If I do so, I gather I'd want an EVox "head skin" and EVox "body skin" from the same manufacturer, yes? Can anyone suggest a compatible skin manufacturer? I know the Geralt body is not as popular as Gianni (which I also own), but I prefer the Geralt.

Did you Demo skins for the Gianni body to see how those look. I don't think there is that much difference between those 2 bodies. Velor seems to be popular for male skins.

EvoX is only for the head skins. As long as your body and head match without a noticeable seam, they should be fine.

Edited by Persephone Emerald
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ricky Shaftoe said:

Hi all,

I posted here recently about a mismatch between my Catwa head and my Signature Geralt body. I've fixed that to some extent, but I'm still thinking I might want to make the switch to a Lelutka EvoX head. If I do so, I gather I'd want an EVox "head skin" and EVox "body skin" from the same manufacturer, yes? Can anyone suggest a compatible skin manufacturer? I know the Geralt body is not as popular as Gianni (which I also own), but I prefer the Geralt.

you only need evox for the head ( there aren't for the body as thats no evox ) And evox heads also have a setting for non evox skins... it can be used in any way.
You can visit nearly any ( head) skin creator and search for evox, those will fit most have also compatible bodyskins or matching other creators.

Avi Glam
Not Found
Clef de Peau
Stray Dog
Velour
Tableau Vivant
Avarosa

and many more...

btw.. Catwa and signature or jake.. or others... will work very well also, it more likely is a setting issue than a body/head thing. Windlight is also a famous issue to make skins not match, a no shadow setting for that mostly works best. 

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 401 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.