Need models for Spring Dreams Runway Fashion Show March 11

Khadijah Starchild

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I need runway models for my Spring Dreams Runway Fashion Show March 11, at 3pm SLT. We will have rehearsal at 3pm March 4 SLT. You will need to be at the venue at 2:30pm March 4, and stay 1 hr 30 to 2 hr. Pay is L$500. Send me a message inworld, if your SL profile pic is not current, please update it and/or send me a recent SL photo. 

Thank you.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sorinsen/195/214/74

Khadijah's Spring Dreams Runway Fashion Show Stage.png

Khadijah's Spring Dreams Runway Fashion Show SQUARE.png

Since both the SLURL in the OP and the one on the Marketplace (took some sleuthing to find that) go to private property mostly empty, letting folks know that the Marketplace store is here: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/252641

There is apparently no inworld store. 

So maybe some more current and additional info from the OP is needed. They appear to be "new" so that might be part of the issue. Don't know.

Was an interesting mini-adventure while I wait for homemade Thai food to arrive :D  YUMMMM.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, karenx0 said:

1 - 2 hr stay for the pay of L$500? Doesn't seem to me as a good pay. I would rather expect more.

Even in the OLDEN days when runway shows were very popular (and difficult to photograph because of lag) models were not paid much. They often got the clothing they were modeling, but also were expected == in many cases) to accessorize the outfits on their own dime. They had to buy expensive modeling AOS, have really good looking avatars and oftentimes needed to be graduates of a modeling school.  It was never as far as I know about the money -- it was about the prestige and the "modeling experience" :D.   This so far as runway goes. There were also plenty of store modeling jobs (basically camping on a modeling stand; those were much easier to get but they still paid very little.   

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Even in the OLDEN days when runway shows were very popular (and difficult to photograph because of lag) models were not paid much. They often got the clothing they were modeling, but also were expected == in many cases) to accessorize the outfits on their own dime. They had to buy expensive modeling AOS, have really good looking avatars and oftentimes needed to be graduates of a modeling school.  It was never as far as I know about the money -- it was about the prestige and the "modeling experience" :D.   This so far as runway goes. There were also plenty of store modeling jobs (basically camping on a modeling stand; those were much easier to get but they still paid very little.   

i know about the graduates from modeling school tho, they cost a lot. I was early in my SL days back then where I seeked my interest into it, and my sl father showed me to it about a friend of him. Eventually I reached out to her and that's how I got to knew about it, but after that "sl modeling" wasn't the right place for me, and then i forgot about it anyway =D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.