Re-Order BOM Tattoos?

Lethra

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 513 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a BOM-compatible head (Catwa HDPRO Queen) and a BOM-compatible body (Maitreya). BOM is activated on both, and working fine except for this issue. I am not wearing any applier layers.

I recently bought a new skin (head and body; different brand from my old skin), and using Firestorm, I replaced all of my old skin's inventory links with my new skin--both head and body. I'm vain, impulsive, and fickle, so I decided a few days later that I liked my old skin better. Again using Firestorm, I replaced all the new skin's links back to the old one--head and body. (Apparently the SL viewer does not have a "Replace Links" function? It's been so long since I've used it, I have no idea.)

Anyway, ever since I put the old skin back, my eyebrows have disappeared on most of my outfits, because the head skin is showing up higher in the stack of tattoos than the eyebrows. The eyebrows are also a BOM tattoo. Depending on where the head skin is, it may also block lipstick, hairbase, etc. I know this is fixable; all I have to do is go to Edit Outfit and re-order the tattoos, but it appears I have to do this manually for each outfit that I have not worn since this whole New Skin Fiasco. (We're talking ~700 outfits that need to be fixed.) Is there a way to automate this? Or in some way make it less of a massive pain in the butt?

54 minutes ago, Xeriko Melnik said:

From their message, they know how to update links and reorder layers. They just want to know if there's a way to update approx. 700 outfits quickly.

Me: 700 outfits?!?!?! Why? 😮

That's how you do it.  They do the same thing that they did with the skin and all those folders..  If it is brows they want  to fix in 700 folders, they make a new link of a different brow,  then make a new link again of the brow they are wanting  to actually keep.

Since it's the newest entry it will sit above the skin.. then rinse and repeat for anything else sitting under the skin that is being hidden because of the order it's sitting.

But ya, i agree, that's a lot of folders.. hehehe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 513 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.