Firestorm update: Minimap

rOrii Wylder

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 456 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone, I just wanted to check if this is something that can be fixed or not, or if it's just me?

I used to open mini map and click on it and I'd see a red circle that'd sort of guide me to that direction, now that is gone. Is there a way to enable it again?

I'm attaching an example of that red circle that can be seen on world map but no longer on mini map: https://gyazo.com/59a1c6635544c98044186c7a8e192fd6

Thank you ❤️

It was never possible to click on the mini map to start tracking a location - I just checked with a really old version. You can start tracking by clicking on the world map and the tracked location will still be displayed in the mini map. (Your screenshot also shows the world map.)

Edited by Ansariel Hiller
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Ansariel Hiller said:

It was never possible to click on the mini map to start tracking a location - I just checked with a really old version.

Perhaps not with Firestorm, but likely with Phoenix, i.e. it is a v1 viewer feature.

In the Cool VL Viewer, you can double-click on a given location on the mini-map, which opens the world map at that location and starts tracking it as well ...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 456 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.