More gifts and a sale.

Amelia Mitchell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 494 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey guys!.Someone's up for more gifts?😁... ok, so here we go.

Faga hair gives 10 or so hairstyles.

Not a gift but a really good deal. Stealthic (Hair store) has a weekend sale of one of its hairstyles. Only 50 ld during the weekend. (Group membership needed. Free to join)

After a long hiatus, Puplemoon (Clothes, jewelry, stuff for the avatar) is back in business and has an advent calendar besides a few past & current group gifts (Only for group members. Free to join)

I don't have the LMs right now, but all these stores are very easy to find using the search.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Amelia Mitchell said:

After a long hiatus, Puplemoon (Clothes, jewelry, stuff for the avatar) is back in business and has an advent calendar besides a few past & current group gifts (Only for group members. Free to join)

Purplemoon group costs L$99. The 'advent' was an item each day discounted 50% for group members.

I remember from before, the group is well worth joining if you like her stuff.

ETA:  The Advent calendar is free to all - no group required - and you can get past gifts.  Group members also had a daily item at 50% off.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Purplemoon group costs L$99. The 'advent' was an item each day discounted 50% for group members.

There's a 50% off item each day but there's also an actual advent calendar free to group members.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, BookishMelinoe said:

There's a 50% off item each day but there's also an actual advent calendar free to group members.

Thanks - I missed seeing the actual Advent calendar when I was poking around the store earlier.   Given how things have 'not' been rezzing for me lately, it probably just never appeared.

And the Advent calendar does not actually require joining the group.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

15 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

ETA:  The Advent calendar is free to all - no group required - and you can get past gifts.  Group members also had a daily item at 50% off.

Oops sorry, you're right, purplemoon group has a 99ld fee to join. my bad, guys, sorry!

Edited by Amelia Mitchell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 494 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.