Item not received inworld store

Jiji Vandervoort

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 503 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I recently purchased an item from an inworld store. When I unpacked the item, it contained scripts but no dress. I tried redelivery at the store but when you click on redelivery, nothing happens. I contacted the owner of the store via instant message and no reply. I've since sent two notecards to her describing the issue with absolutely no response. The dress was not that expensive but I paid for it and I would either like the dress or my money back. How do I go about sending in a complaint about a store?

2 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, jiji0508 said:

I recently purchased an item from an inworld store. When I unpacked the item, it contained scripts but no dress. I tried redelivery at the store but when you click on redelivery, nothing happens. I contacted the owner of the store via instant message and no reply. I've since sent two notecards to her describing the issue with absolutely no response. The dress was not that expensive but I paid for it and I would either like the dress or my money back. How do I go about sending in a complaint about a store?

If 'redeliver' doesn't help, then your only choice is to wait for a response from the store owner.  LL doesn't get involved in this type of thing.

2 hours ago, jiji0508 said:

How did you unpack it?  Sometimes, for whatever reason, things don't unpack as the merchant predicted.  If it's an add to unpack, try rezzing it on the ground, edit, and see what's inside.  You may then be able to copy to inventory.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 503 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.