Hi..I just can't figure Lelutka Evox heads and skins..please share your knowledge..Thanks

Jadoline

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 508 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It might help if you're a little bit more specific about what you mean by 'all Hell breaking loose'. Are we talking like, little demons with forks prodding around, or does Nagelfar appear on the horizon? 

I'm guessing you're referring to your head looking kind of upside down, in which case you'll just have to swap the UV map for the head in its HUD, at the top of the skin page:

2e0af145a3c44b6f390b2b0564467234.png

Basically, the Evo mode and the EvoX mode use completely different UV maps.

Evo uses the SL UV  map. With that mode you can wear any standard BOM skins except the EvoX ones. I can be either head skins (provided you have a body skin in the same tone or a good neck blender) or a so-called full body skin (i.e. body + head).

EvoX uses a different UV map and therefore requires specific skins (and make-up, hairbases and head/neck tattoos). Only skins compatible with EvoX will work (and display) correctly in this mode. It can be either head skins or full body skins but they must be compatible with EvoX. If you are using a head skin and a separate body skin, it is best to get them both from the same store.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 508 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.