Looking for a hostess job

Scylerr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 559 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Scylerr,
as english isnt my native language im not 100% sure what you actually wanna do when being hired at a "hostess"

In case you wanna earn money in the red light district, you dont need anyone to hire you. Go to those crowded places as a freelancer.

In case you want to be a host at a music club, you better choose the club you possibly wanna work at. Imagine you are into Rock and Metal music, but a ballroom venue owner is going to hire you. That doesnt sound like a good deal for anyone.
So, go to where you feel good, where you like the people and the music, get to know the people, have nice chats while partying and then you ask the owner or manager if they need a host.

7 hours ago, Scylerr said:

I'm Scylerr and I'm looking for a hostess job,,, I'm 3months old in Sl and I'm looking forward to someone hiring me,,,, if interested in hiring me IM me inworls as Scylerr,,, thank you 😊

There are several clubs in this section that are hiring hostesses.  Most have either an online application or a person to contact inworld.  Just as in RL, you need to search out employers and apply for the position you're interested in.

3 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

There are several clubs in this section that are hiring hostesses.  Most have either an online application or a person to contact inworld.  Just as in RL, you need to search out employers and apply for the position you're interested in.

Thank you 

On 11/30/2022 at 10:44 AM, Resi Pfeffer said:

Hello Scylerr,
as english isnt my native language im not 100% sure what you actually wanna do when being hired at a "hostess"

In case you wanna earn money in the red light district, you dont need anyone to hire you. Go to those crowded places as a freelancer.

In case you want to be a host at a music club, you better choose the club you possibly wanna work at. Imagine you are into Rock and Metal music, but a ballroom venue owner is going to hire you. That doesnt sound like a good deal for anyone.
So, go to where you feel good, where you like the people and the music, get to know the people, have nice chats while partying and then you ask the owner or manager if they need a host.

Ohk I will do so thank you 

THE

BAD BLOOD

CLUB

Were looking for Experienced and Unexperienced DJ's, Host's, and Dancers! 

Our goal here is to allow everyone to have some freedom of expression in SL, by hiring all different styles there is no limit here!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cloud Valley/68/42/22

(Follow the link above and you will be teleported to an Application board. You can Apply for one or more positions, using seperate notecards for each.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 559 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.