AO recommendations please

Caeruleiae

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 523 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Right now I am using a free one, which isn't badly made or anything. The one I have now moves around a little more than others I have seen. I'm sure people laugh at the one I have, so I'd rather not say its name here. I'll just explain what I'm looking for and if people can help, that would be great. If you have links to mp listings where I can buy it, even if I try it out in world, that would be appreciated. I like to put thing in favorites and it's easier to do on mp. What I am looking for, not in a particular order:

-Not one that mostly stands still and just slightly moves now and then, those weird me out, needs at least a bit of moving around

-No hyped up on sugar never coming down effect, so, movement, but not hopping all over the place like my on button is stuck

-Nothing overly sexual, sensual is okay, but sexual is not my goal

-Cute/young, your definition and mine might not be the same. My av closely resembles my age (under 30, over 18) so, cute in that sense, if it helps. I'm not making any sense here I don't think, but some AOs look way more mature than I probably am most of the time and resemble a slightly older woman with a bit more life experience than me. I hope that doesn't sound rude.

-Not made for  tall avs, my av is on the shorter end with normal human proportion legs and arms. 

-Please not too expensive. Preferably under $1000 if possible. Sorry I don't want to devalue creators, they deserve every linden, it may not even be possible in my price range. I'm saving up for it anyway, so a bit over is okay, I'll save longer.

-I really would prefer an already built AO, because individual animations (for standing, sitting, ground sitting, flying, running, jumping, etc) will cost more, and AO creators are good at what they do, I am not. 

On 11/28/2022 at 4:31 PM, Katherine Heartsong said:

I'm a massive fan of the AOs at Body Language. They're about 2K in world. But I'm in a holiday mood already and if you wanted me to cover part of that and found one you adored ... say hi in world :)

That's so very kind of you, I appreciate that. I don't mind saving up for it one bit, though, but thank you for the kind offer, really!

On 11/28/2022 at 5:45 PM, Quistess Alpha said:

If you're on a tight budget, you really get a lot of bang for your buck with oracul http://slurl.com/secondlife/Kuso/229/229/250/

Thank you, they are on my list of places to check out. It's entirely possible one of the freebie or dollarbie ones I have is from there, I think, I seem to recall the name. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 523 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.