Beta Grid can't load inventory

Eagle Himmel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 527 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all,

The last couple of days I have been try to test mesh on the beta grid. I get an error message saying "Unable to load inventory. Try to relog and if that doesn't work contact support." Well, I don't know how to contact support for beta grid. Does anyone know how to report issues with beta? Or has anyone else had issues?

The last few times I was over there the loading screen on the beta grid specifically told you that there WAS no support any longer.  You might try the "bet" Linden viewer that previews mesh? I think that is available.   Might not help with everything though.   

8 hours ago, Eagle Himmel said:

Hi all,

The last couple of days I have been try to test mesh on the beta grid. I get an error message saying "Unable to load inventory. Try to relog and if that doesn't work contact support." Well, I don't know how to contact support for beta grid. Does anyone know how to report issues with beta? Or has anyone else had issues?

As Chic said, there isn't really any "official" support for the Beta grid, but a Support ticket might get you some help. 

If you are Premium, select Technical Questions for the Type and then Performance issues.  Then give extra details in the description, stating that it is the Beta grid.  They might help or they might not.

Note that if you are not Premium, I think you are SOL.  As a non-Premium your Support categories are extremely limited.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 527 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.