How to become successful as a vendor , salesman , marketer inworld ?

drxpn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 527 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I want to know how do vendors, salesman , or marketers become successful selling their products inworld or how do they drag traffic to make people want to buy their product or services. Any tricks or tips would be appreciated or any video tutorial references I can watch to learn how to be a successful salesman. Or if anyone haves like time to teach me how to do or guide me to the steps to do so that will also be good as well 

Just now, drxpn said:

you knowww like affiliate marketing stuff or breedables ,  or either promoting other peoples products things of that nature

The affiliate vendors are really not as popular as they once were.  It's easier to just TP to the actual store and purchase the item.  I've personally never purchased from one nor know anyone who has.

Most creators market their own products through events, Flickr, Twitter and other social media platforms.  I have seen a few post in the employment section looking for.people to help market a specific venue, though.  

Breedables, AFAIK, are still mostly sold through established actions or on the MP.

• Like 2

As a creator? Follow social media, improve your skills, both in your products as in your marketing. If you cannot acquire the skills, hire the right people. Don't be afraid to invest in the right tools and skills.

But most of all, persist in your endeavors. Success is not something that comes over night.

Options are limited when it comes to selling other people's stuff for money. Affiliates never really sold that well. I've never gotten into breedables, but I've heard people say it pays for the food for them, rather than turning much of a profit.

No copy/transfer items (mainly conveyor vendor and ex-gacha stuff) can earn you some money, but you need a fair bit of money to start out and an eye for what to buy for resale. I do this for fun just because I love yard sales, but it doesn't make the sort of money that making original stuff makes. I'd suggest you type "yard sale" into search and have a look around some of the big ones. See if it's something you'd like to do and how they run.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 527 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.