Please help - I messed up with my eyes.

hadleycookie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 609 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm in a pickle and have no idea how to fix this issue so any help would be appreciated.

I accidentally clicked this (Mottled Brown):

1.png

And now I can't figure out a way to remove it.

When I have BOM on my eyes look like this:

2-with-bom.png

And without BOM enabled they look like this:

3-without-bom.png

I can't for the life of me figure out how to completely remove these eyes as they are always seen behind my eyes when I look a certain way. Help, please?

There will be an Alpha for your eyes if you bought custom eyes from a store like AviGlam you "add" to remove your system eyes, then you "add" the eyes that you bought (usually L and R). Some heads come with an alpha to remove system eyes as well you need to add is using BoM. Most heads like Lel X have their own eyes and settings for them in the HUD.

Happy to help  in world if you like.

Also, once you have things right, save the avatar so you can always revert back to it if (when) you make a mistake. I had so many issues learning BoM that saved me more than once.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong

Your avatar must always contain system eyes (in your case they are currently the "mottled brown"). If you are using applier eyes, either in your head hud or third party ones, then you should wear an eye alpha to hide the system eyes, and it won't matter what the system eyes are. 

However, if you were using system or BOM eyes previously, you need to make sure that the eyes on your head HUD are set to BOM, take off the eyes alpha, and you'll need to remember which system eyes you had on before you switched to the mottled brown ones. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 609 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.