Firestorm update reset my keybinds and I can't remap some of them?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 571 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Since a FS update a little while ago (I don't know which one exactly), alt+ctrl+s doesn't sit, and when I try to remap it it tells me "ctrl+s is already used for the menu"; additionally, I can't press alt and the arrow keys to rotate the camera (as opposed to my avatar) anymore; what can I do about this?

Drop back a version ? The latest version gave my AMD ryzen PC windows 10 errors, and one crash rebooted the PC without me clicking restart !  I went back a version and just live with the win10 'dullahan host' error boxes that pop up time to time cos I can ignore them and carry on with sl not even crashing

I change some of the keyboard shortcuts for the FS menus by editing the "menu_viewer.xml" file. I'm on a Mac so can't tell you where to find this file in Windows. On a Mac it's Applications folder - right click on the FS app - choose "show package contents" and then navigate to Firestorm Contents Resources Skins default xui en - and it's in there (the 'en' refers to English. If you use a different language, you'll need a different folder).

I use BBEdit to edit the file but there are lots of alternatives.

I have to redo it with every update, but I keep a note of the changes I've made, save the older version of the file, compare it to the new one, and do a bit of cut and paste, so that it doesn't take too long every time.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 571 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.