Franks/Privé closed and gone ...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 578 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I had no idea all that ugly drama had happened, but I guess it's good to know why one of my favorite dance halls has disappeared without a trace. The hosts at Frank's were really wonderful, Laura Azlee in particular really helped me get started with good freebies.

Edited by KKMallory

• 2 months later...
On 10/6/2022 at 3:47 PM, Liandra Aries said:

Hi!  I'm the poster of that flickr post, Lia Aries :D

Yeah Lewis.  William always said in his posts and marketing that his "Franks" was the original.  It never was.  William Batsons "Franks Jazz Club" actually opened a little over two years ago when Nancee Sinatra closed the ORIGINAL two franks clubs of Franks Jazz and Franks Elite. 

2 days later...William opened his copy, Nancee Sinatra teleported in and started screaming abuse at him on voice.  She was banned.  Three weeks later, William Zeta (totally different william) re-opened the true original Franks Jazz, Franks Elite and Bogarts with Nancee's blessing on the original regions that Nancee owned. 

The Zeta ran Franks Jazz is the original.  Batsons never was.

Now, on the subject of old Prive/Franks regulars, there is a new group opened up for folks of the club, its called "ex-prive" search for it on SL Group search and join it, there is a couple of places opened up (one of them called "Frankies") where a lot of the old regulars, and old banned regulars like The Charlies Angels, are now going to.

You are so wrong. William was REALLY together with Nancee the founders of Frank Jazz, Franks Elite and Bogards. Because they was MARRIED IN RL. So William WAS TRUE OWNER. By the way it is common knowledge from the old Franks venues that william and Nanceee was married in real. 

Edited by sahdiyah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 578 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.