Building Ideas for a U-shaped plot of mainland?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 628 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, I had a huge rectangle plot (8000ish sqm).  I was trying to sell some off some so I could downgrade to a lower land tier. 2 plots sold then I changed my mind and decided to keep the rest. So right now, they are partitioned into three 2048 plots. After a while of searching, I found a 32x64 platform that I don't really like, but I'm using it anyway.  I'm using 3 of these at various heights. But I want to make something that is connected.  

I'm thinking about a multi-level space station. I think that'll be cool because I'm the only one up around 4000, you can look over and see the other side through the windows. The highest can be a GTFO space landing zone, then it'll snake down a level each time you turn a corner.

Another idea was to use the sides of the U as the outside areas and the bottom of the U as the house. So, I just plop a big house down in the middle and you kinda just go through the house to get to the front or backyard. That's kinda how my old house works IRL, lol.  

I hope all this makes sense. I didn't think to include pictures. But I'll take one for reference when I get back on the computer.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 628 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.