New to SL Looking for guide

MomoCreations

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 605 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi guys

I am looking for a complete guide that can teach me and my partner the ins and outs of second life including how to set up land and how scripts and everything works with stores and how to just use everything and navigate around via discord

Can pay via linden or usd

2 hours ago, MomoCreations said:

Hi guys

I am looking for a complete guide that can teach me and my partner the ins and outs of second life including how to set up land and how scripts and everything works with stores and how to just use everything and navigate around via discord

Can pay via linden or usd

You could start here for free...

English - Knowledge Base - Second Life Community

20 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

You could start here for free...

English - Knowledge Base - Second Life Community

Thank you

However I would like to talk with someone who can explain to me what are the latest scripts and most useful ones for furniture or body and such things. Or be able to explain to me in real time how to set up a store or a community place. Much simpler than trying to figure it out and I'm more than willing to pay someone for their time

10 hours ago, MomoCreations said:

I would like to talk with someone who can explain to me what are the latest scripts and most useful ones for furniture or body and such things.

Your account is just created today, but from the way you speak, can I take it you're not entirely fresh out of the gate into SL? You seem to have a lot of entrepreneurial aspirations, but I'd advise against going into SL with the expectation of making money or founding a roleplay group. Explore all the things SL has to offer and what interests you, and then maybe in a month or two at the earliest, try focusing in more on a particular interest.

While there might be some specific technical hurdles (How do I make a marketplace store? how do I buy land? etc.) the knowledgebase is more than enough to get you started, and gives you a basic understanding from which to ask questions. Trying to teach advanced concepts to someone without a basic understanding of the fundamentals is incredibly tedious in any discipline, and what you're asking is a bit too broad to give concrete help to.

Edited by Quistess Alpha
  • Like 4

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 605 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.