ISO a game for Collectors, Gatherers and Achievement hunters! (Basically, Bloodlines: Legends, just not)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 641 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Basically the title.  I actually really enjoy Bloodlines Legends and I want to like it, but it is soooo hard. For those who ignore the Bloodline lineup of games, it's basically a RPG set in their universe.  There's a huge world to explore, quests to complete, resources to gather, treasures to find and things to craft.  They have a HUD that collects almost everything in your virtual backpack. But some guests and crafting recipes give you mesh items to collect and display in your house (I love that, for some reason). There's a bunch of different wands to craft that have cool effects and power levels that are used through out the game. I think its a fun and well thought out game. But... everything is grindy , there's SO many resources that you have to BUY extra space for the crazy amount of resources or pay resellers. One quest could cost about 300 lindens or more.

I'm OK with reasonably priced games. Or, paying a higher price for a HUD (especially if there's in-game currency like there is in Legends).  If item storage and trading wasn't so expensive and I could use their in-game currency for more things I think this game would be really good and help them get over their bad reputations. 

Ok, enough about that game and my rant.  Is there something in SL that is similar?

Edited by Monique Bellambi

14 hours ago, Monique Bellambi said:

Basically the title.  I actually really enjoy Bloodlines Legends and I want to like it, but it is soooo hard. For those who ignore the Bloodline lineup of games, it's basically a RPG set in their universe.  There's a huge world to explore, quests to complete, resources to gather, treasures to find and things to craft.  They have a HUD that collects almost everything in your virtual backpack. But some guests and crafting recipes give you mesh items to collect and display in your house (I love that, for some reason). There's a bunch of different wands to craft that have cool effects and power levels that are used through out the game. I think its a fun and well thought out game. But... everything is grindy , there's SO many resources that you have to BUY extra space for the crazy amount of resources or pay resellers. One quest could cost about 300 lindens or more.

I'm OK with reasonably priced games. Or, paying a higher price for a HUD (especially if there's in-game currency like there is in Legends).  If item storage and trading wasn't so expensive and I could use their in-game currency for more things I think this game would be really good and help them get over their bad reputations. 

Ok, enough about that game and my rant.  Is there something in SL that is similar?

Xeolife and BeYou are HUD based games.  

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 641 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.