Premium Plus have no 10% Bonus?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all,if here someone else who is PP Member and have no 10% Bonus on Group Land?I have with other two People Spend  the 2048sqm to our

Landgroup but we didnt have the bonus.I can`t find nothing in Help or Blog sites.Sry English is not my Native Language hope you now what im trying to say🤦‍♂️

The bonus has never been automatic. First, everyone in your group has to donate their tier to your group. Then you have to buy the land for your group (not as an individual).

The amount of group tier you have available for buying land is 10% more than what you would have as an individual, but you still have to buy the land you want.

Edited by Persephone Emerald

1 hour ago, Leighton Dakota said:

Hello all,if here someone else who is PP Member and have no 10% Bonus on Group Land?I have with other two People Spend  the 2048sqm to our

Landgroup but we didnt have the bonus.I can`t find nothing in Help or Blog sites.Sry English is not my Native Language hope you now what im trying to say🤦‍♂️

Have everyone donate whatever tier to your Land Group.  Then go to the Land page and that is where you'll see the 10% bonus. 

If 3 people donate 2048 each, that will be 6144 sqm total donated to the group.  Yet the Land page will show that the group can actually own 6758 sqm of land -- 614 sqm more than total tier donations.

If it is only you that donated the 2048, the Land tab should show that the group can own 2252 sqm of land.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.