PREMIUM PLUS QUESTION

NicoleHeather

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 666 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, NicoleHeather said:

I have a Premium Account paid yearly and I am wondering if I have to wait until it expires to get a Premium Plus Account. Will a portion of my yearly payment for the Premium Account apply to the Premium Plus Account if I do it now? 

From the FAQ page about Premium Plus...Premium Plus FAQ : Linden Lab (freshdesk.com)

I am currently in the middle of my Premium Membership, but I'd like to upgrade to Premium Plus now. Can you prorate the cost based on my current membership?

Yes, we can! If you hold a Premium Membership and wish to upgrade to Premium Plus before your current Premium Membership completes we will prorate such that you only pay the difference between the value of the days you have left on your membership, and the cost for a Premium Plus membership. For upgrades to Monthly Premium Plus memberships, the value of the time you have left on your current membership is credited towards the total cost of a new monthly membership. For upgrades to Annual Premium Plus memberships, the value of the time you have left on your current membership is credited towards the value of Annual Premium Plus for the same amount of time, and you pay the difference at the time of upgrade. The new total cost will be listed, after you've chosen your new plan, next to Today's Charges on the Review Changes to your plan page.

If the credit to be applied towards proration is larger than the value of the Premium Plus membership you are upgrading to, we will extend the renewal date on your Premium Plus membership to account for the additional value, and you will pay a prorated price for the number of days left to set your renewal date to the next 30 day increment.

If you have any questions regarding what you would be credited towards an upgrade, please don't hesitate to contact Support!

Edited by Rowan Amore

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 666 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.