Unable to load Bento animations???

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 723 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Since a few weeks I regularly get messages like this from all sorts of furniture in my club:  "[Ruckus] Teotwawki Adult Sex Shower: Server Offline: unable to load Bento animations"

I own two adult businesses, both use a lot of adult furniture of all sorts and a lot of that furniture is equipped with Bento animations. And I receive this message from different sorts of furniture: showers, rugs, beds etc. 

Does anyone know what is going on here? Are all Bento-animations stored in one big server and is that server down? Or is there something else going on??

That error is related to the facial plugin, which (I believe) pings an external server (which, isn't always up).

The animations are still present, but the plugin script may or may not work. In my experience, it's not that reliable even when it was working properly!

2 hours ago, Jenna Huntsman said:

That error is related to the facial plugin, which (I believe) pings an external server (which, isn't always up).

The animations are still present, but the plugin script may or may not work. In my experience, it's not that reliable even when it was working properly!

So this means that all objects that use these facial animations are affected? Because i get this message from objects of at least two different creators. 

22 minutes ago, Barry Lubezki said:

So this means that all objects that use these facial animations are affected? Because i get this message from objects of at least two different creators. 

Any item that makes use of the [Black Tulip] facial animation script. The animations are still present and work fine if played manually, but the script that interfaces with AVSitter borks frequently due to this reliance on an external service.

1 hour ago, Jenna Huntsman said:

Any item that makes use of the [Black Tulip] facial animation script. The animations are still present and work fine if played manually, but the script that interfaces with AVSitter borks frequently due to this reliance on an external service.

So it has to do with the specific black tulip script. One of the creators of the furniture has just announced an update because of this, so I have good hopes that it will soon be solved. Thanks for your explanation. 

• Like 1

From reading the creators pics in their profile, it doesn't even look like they  have facial animations in their products.

All I seen that had anything to do with, Animation or Bento in the scripts list was two, [AV] SitX Bento Animator,  scripts in their shower.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 723 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.