Grid Scope Experiences and all that

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 666 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I was thinking of developing a new series of products focused around avatar interactivity both with the world and other avatars.

The system would by functionally similar to avsitter except it would run from a hud or worn item on an avatar instead of from rezzed furniture.

So I suppose a couple of things come to mind:

1. By default, when we create an Experience, it is land scope, but I know some creators have grid scope experiences - Is there a process for this and criteria that has to be met?

2. The system would have content that is 'general rated' in nature (such as games with attachments, think: tennis, volleyball, and also avatar interactions such as hug, hi5), but also optional content that is adult in nature (i.e. sex).
    I don't want to use an adult rated experience because all the general content would not be available on land rated general (XP_ERROR_MATURITY_EXCEEDED)
    Would LL find it acceptable to instead have the Experience be general rated, but only expose the adult content whilst on Adult/Moderate land?

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Extrude Ragu said:

So I was thinking of developing a new series of products focused around avatar interactivity both with the world and other avatars.

The system would by functionally similar to avsitter except it would run from a hud or worn item on an avatar instead of from rezzed furniture.

So I suppose a couple of things come to mind:

1. By default, when we create an Experience, it is land scope, but I know some creators have grid scope experiences - Is there a process for this and criteria that has to be met?

2. The system would have content that is 'general rated' in nature (such as games with attachments, think: tennis, volleyball, and also avatar interactions such as hug, hi5), but also optional content that is adult in nature (i.e. sex).
    I don't want to use an adult rated experience because all the general content would not be available on land rated general (XP_ERROR_MATURITY_EXCEEDED)
    Would LL find it acceptable to instead have the Experience be general rated, but only expose the adult content whilst on Adult/Moderate land?

Grid scope experiences were offered to those whom participated in the experience closed beta period testing.

Experience maturity is not something LL demands correlates with region rating, nor enforces such.

Nowhere in the documentation is this mentioned.

Experience ratings exist strictly as a means of control for experience owners/admin.

LL operates G rated experiences in Adult regions.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 666 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.