Help with moon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

That is happening to me too, I have the regions environment in Bellisseria and the moon is just a transparent shadow, I'll have to check in other viewer than Firestorm but I think in the official viewer is the same. Does this mean that the default EEP in Belli has the moon set to black? Or is it maybe something I have to do in order to have a glorious moon.

I miss the moon, although the water reflection is still there

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tary Allen said:

That is happening to me too, I have the regions environment in Bellisseria and the moon is just a transparent shadow, I'll have to check in other viewer than Firestorm but I think in the official viewer is the same. Does this mean that the default EEP in Belli has the moon set to black? Or is it maybe something I have to do in order to have a glorious moon.

I miss the moon, although the water reflection is still there

ive noticed that the moon is white if its high in sky, but the lower it gets the more it turns black and disappears. it looks silly because i can see the reflection on the sea which looks nice just cant see the moon. i havent tried sl viewer to see, ill probably check that too

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jenna Huntsman said:

That happens when whoever made the environment preset for that land has set the moon's colour to near black - the moon will still emit light, but the texture will be very dark in the skybox.

this is normal land though, like walking down the street not like a parcel/sim someone rents or owns its mainland "protected" land. And for me it happens everywhere in the world on the mainland linden lands even the premium neighborhoods 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.