Looking to Buy - 2048 Adult parcel with at least 2X Prim Bonus

Love Zhaoying

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 738 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been using the in-world search. Unfortunately, "#prims" is not a search parameter.  Searching for "1406" doesn't find anything. Searching "2X" finds a few, but only 1 parcel that actually has "double prims" - most really only have 703 prims.

I'm not sure if L$300k for 2048m / double prim, by both protected roadside and waterway is a good deal. The parcel isn't square.

My goal is: 2048 since I'm Premium Plus, and 2x prims for the extra prims / LI. 

Any thoughts? I've got about L$430k to spend.

Bay City, Nautilus, Horizons are all double prim mainland.  Most are very expensive to buy however.  But search for those terms maybe and then check the map.   Horizons I think it all 1024s or at least it was when introduced.  Already logged off so I can't check.  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Bay City, Nautilus, Horizons are all double prim mainland.  Most are very expensive to buy however.  But search for those terms maybe and then check the map.   Horizons I think it all 1024s or at least it was when introduced.  Already logged off so I can't check.  

Thanks!

6 minutes ago, Skyler Pancake said:

Thanks! Here is the one I found so far. The Oxbrow is similar, but I like this one better: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pengallen Bridge/36/222/53

The Horizons one does not appear to be 2x prim (is 703).

3 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

The Horizons one does not appear to be 2x prim (is 703).

There are 2 1024's next to eachother. If you have multiple parcels on the same region, you can split prims between them (Ex. put all prims on one, leave the other empty).

Horizons sim settings may or may not let you join parcels (some northern zindra regions don't)

On 6/24/2022 at 11:38 AM, Love Zhaoying said:

Hi there!

I am seeking to buy a 2048 Adult parcel with at least 2X bonus prims / LI.

Feel free to contact me here via reply, DM's, etc. (I am not inworld much so may miss any message there.)

Thanks,

Love

I went ahead and bought this parcel, which met my criteria:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pengallen Bridge/39/219/53

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 738 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.