Study groups in SL??

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 507 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I think it would be rather interesting to have dedicated study groups in SL. They can be arranged by major or just people helping people with coursework, that and we switch up destinations to keep people excited about coming, all the while finding hidden gem like places in Second Life. This is definitely not a fully fleshed out idea, but more of myself spit balling ways to help people studying while in SL. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

I'm not currently in Education, but I feel this would be an actually pretty cool idea for someone to implement. I know the NCI Kuula campus has a very pretty cove out and away from the main area that doesn't see a whole lot of foot traffic and is actually pretty nice scenic wise - perfect for a study group gettogether.

Edited by Rathgrith027
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have a quaint discussion room set up on my public mainland parcel. It even has a scripted system that facilitates sessions by allowing for orderly Q&A and organized discourse.

If you or anyone else wants to use the space for group study or round table discussions (no cost to you) - fire me a private message! I’d love to see the place being used for what I designed it for :) 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Even though I've completed my study i can see it being so useful for others of course not everyone  will benefit from it as they might get distracted with playing dress up as another mentioned above but some will be able to focus on task at hand. It'd also be a good way to get more broader opinions especially if there is others from other countries and educational institutes around ..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 507 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.