Unfinished area

Johnny Giotto

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 730 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 hours ago, Johnny Giotto said:

Hi, please accept my apologies if this is the wrong place to post this question.

It would be great if they completed it as it would then open up the water and link a lot of areas together.

Absolutely the correct place, and your observation about the benefit of putting in a water channel there (even if they don't finish the coastline) is shared by many.  That huge detour around LogLand gets real old real fast.  If you are trying to explore from the Chalets (or perhaps Newbrooke!) to the Olde Belli continent, rather than going by water around Logland, you might consider going via rail from Bridle Path (disembark from your boat at the docks and walk up the hill and over the bridge to the rail station) all the way down to the end of the line in Barmwich.  Walk or ride the pleasant quick road from the Barmwich station over to the waterfall in Rigamarole, from which you can resume your water journey.  The rail tracks take sort of a diagonal route through LogLand, through some lovely areas including the Tree House community center in Randelsham Forest.  Certainly less boring than boating all around the LogLand coast.

10 hours ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

It is left unfinished because that will be the location of a future Linden Homes theme. When that theme is put in it will get finished.

I think this is still speculation on our part, yes?  Certainly it seems the most likely reason; but even if 'a new theme' has been the reason why, plans sometimes change, as Abnor HAS said.  Until the remote day when moles actually do something in this area, it's all just guesswork on our part.  It has been this way for so long that I am beginning to think that the name of the very nice region "Lost Caves" was actually a typo, and it was meant to be named "Lost Cause".

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Absolutely the correct place, and your observation about the benefit of putting in a water channel there (even if they don't finish the coastline) is shared by many.  That huge detour around LogLand gets real old real fast.  If you are trying to explore from the Chalets (or perhaps Newbrooke!) to the Olde Belli continent, rather than going by water around Logland, you might consider going via rail from Bridle Path (disembark from your boat at the docks and walk up the hill and over the bridge to the rail station) all the way down to the end of the line in Barmwich.  Walk or ride the pleasant quick road from the Barmwich station over to the waterfall in Rigamarole, from which you can resume your water journey.  The rail tracks take sort of a diagonal route through LogLand, through some lovely areas including the Tree House community center in Randelsham Forest.  Certainly less boring than boating all around the LogLand coast.

I think this is still speculation on our part, yes?  Certainly it seems the most likely reason; but even if 'a new theme' has been the reason why, plans sometimes change, as Abnor HAS said.  Until the remote day when moles actually do something in this area, it's all just guesswork on our part.  It has been this way for so long that I am beginning to think that the name of the very nice region "Lost Caves" was actually a typo, and it was meant to be named "Lost Cause".

Thanks Nika for the assurance, great alternative travel advice and the humour. Let's hope we are all wrong and it does get sorted. I am definitely going to try that route you described. :)

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 730 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.