Need to find Sims that allow rezzing of objects.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 686 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My apologies if this has already been asked but I did a search and turned up nothing.

I'm a blogger and am always looking for nice looking locations that I can TP too and also rezz a animal, or some flowers or whatever to make my photo look more interesting.  Is there a list somewhere of Sims where this is allowed?  I do not mind if I have to join a group to get those rezz rights.  Thank you in advance for any help.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Nymphetamena said:

My apologies if this has already been asked but I did a search and turned up nothing.

I'm a blogger and am always looking for nice looking locations that I can TP too and also rezz a animal, or some flowers or whatever to make my photo look more interesting.  Is there a list somewhere of Sims where this is allowed?  I do not mind if I have to join a group to get those rezz rights.  Thank you in advance for any help.

As @Persephone Emeraldmentioned, the listings in the Photogenic spots in the destination guide often allow rezzing when the group is joined.  Quite a few.of the places I've recently visited and taken pictures at were set up just for picture takers.

I'd love if there was a large list available, too.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 686 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.