Sit script error

Claurice

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 704 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a really strange problem.

I am designing a hot tub to sell and I am all done except getting the sits scripts installed.

I am pretty sure it is not script specific because I have tried more then one sit script system and I get the same results.

What I am experiencing is:

I got all the scripts in there designated spot and all animations in the object inv. aand everything seems great, the avatar is sitting correctly in position and in about 30 seconds the avatar

floats up about a meter above the position as in the picture.

I have one of the scripts I used on my private grid that was modified to run in Opensimulator and it works flawlessly.

The other script I am using currently was designed for SL and it is called nPose v4.01 available on the Marketplace.

Any help would be really appreciated. I am slightly script literate and could not see anything I could change without mucking up the script.

Thanks in advance

Snapshot_001.png

Thank you so much for your fast reply!

I just checked the script outside of the object to see if it was the object doing it and it still does it.

This is very strange behavior.

all my tests are being done at Builders Brewery sand box, don't think that is it but I thought it was worth mentioning.

And thanks again for your reply

Snapshot_002.png

Snapshot_003.png

18 minutes ago, Claurice said:

Thank you so much for your fast reply!

I just checked the script outside of the object to see if it was the object doing it and it still does it.

This is very strange behavior.

all my tests are being done at Builders Brewery sand box, don't think that is it but I thought it was worth mentioning.

And thanks again for your reply

Double check that your animation doesn't have "drift" in it (as, if the animation is moving the pelvis over the course of 30 seconds, you'll notice your avatar slowly floating up).

Try turning off your AO, then play the animation from your inventory.

Thanks for the reply Jenna but the animation plays ok.

The first thing in my testing I have turned my AO off and has been off during the whole testing time.

That was what I thought it was at first but it wasn't.

I think you were right Jenna!

The animation I was using said it was set for 30s no loop, so I tried another script That didn't have any time or loop settings and it works great.

So I think you were right about the animation.

Thanks for your input and I think this is solved now Thank You muah!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 704 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.