Really need more friend

julyaleal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 386 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 1 month later...
On 8/27/2022 at 11:33 AM, Darklotch said:

Hey, you can add me inworld

Ofc, may i add you inword? 😄

On 9/17/2022 at 12:27 AM, THEHERO Snowfall said:

I'm seeking for new friends, would you like to add me?

Yes ofc, more friend more fun, nice to meet you <3

On 9/22/2022 at 5:53 AM, Robotshaz said:

I really like your outfit that you are wearing Julyaleal and your avatar. 

Thank you so much, i hope we can be friend 😄

On 9/25/2022 at 8:12 PM, Arnold Burner said:

Hi so did you find new places and friends to hang with? 

Well I'm still looking for more friend now, but you can create a forum post just like me and trust me, you can meet many awesome people 😄 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Vierathorpe said:

Hello! I’m new and also looking for friends. I’ll add you the next time I’m inworld or you can send me a friend request. My name is vierathorpe inworld as well.

OMG Yessss!! I already send you a friend request inworld ❤️ Nice to meet you

On 10/30/2022 at 6:37 AM, julyaleal said:

OMG Yessss!! I already send you a friend request inworld ❤️ Nice to meet you

HI, I'm not technically new to SL but I'm defiantly looking for new friends, can you add me on SL so we can hangout sometime? I'm 20 :))

i think we have many of the same likes

On 11/3/2022 at 1:02 AM, Laayiel said:

HI, I'm not technically new to SL but I'm defiantly looking for new friends, can you add me on SL so we can hangout sometime? I'm 20 :))

i think we have many of the same likes

OMG YESSSSS! I will add you on Second Life is that okay? :) 

On 5/26/2022 at 12:20 PM, julyaleal said:

Thank you to everyone who has been interested in this issue, it is true, I have been acquainted with the Internet since I was relatively young, my family opened a net shop in Vietnam since i'm in elementary school, so for a child to use the Internet for the first time, there must be many curious things. And during the time when I was 12 and 13 years old, I really won't hide it from everyone, that is, I know two relatively similar games that are Second Life and IMVU. But since, at that time, I was still relatively young, I was still quite strictly controlled by my family, only allowed to play offline games and not more than 30 minutes a day (My parents are also owners of that internet shop, so they can afford to know what games their kids are playing, and manage how their kids play to be safe). That's why this account of mine was created in 2011 but it took me a long time to use it, also after playing IMVU for a while and getting bored, I decided to switch to Second Life again, and use the account that was originally created but never used. And one of the reasons I write in my post is that I've been playing SL for many years, specifically I've been back since I was a freshman in college, and at that time I thought I was have enough conditions including age, and computer power to participate in Second Life. Thank you and i hope that i we could be friend, because i love to make new friend. Have a great day! ❤️ 

P.S: Please excuse my English vocabulary, because sometimes I will make you not understand because my English is not very good, because my native language is Vietnamese

im ngl i made this account when i was like 12 too 😅 I should NOT have been on here and I def got in trouble but i understand. I just recently turned 25 and have been back on sl for only like a year. You seem nice honestly I wouldn't mind hanging out :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/15/2022 at 7:06 AM, Jinx Lavarock said:

im ngl i made this account when i was like 12 too 😅 I should NOT have been on here and I def got in trouble but i understand. I just recently turned 25 and have been back on sl for only like a year. You seem nice honestly I wouldn't mind hanging out :)

Thank you so much, nice to meet you ❤️ 

On 1/12/2023 at 3:31 AM, littlebewb said:

hi, you seem really nice & i can send you a ping inworld if you'd like to be friends :)

On 1/19/2023 at 7:28 AM, DivineAllure Venus said:

me too and you are pretty!!

Nice to meet you, i already send PM inworld ❤️ 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New to the game and my main reason for joining the game is friends and socializing. So I would certainly be interested in being friends! Also am married IRL so not looking for anything like that nor will you need to worry about me trying that lol. LegionXCIV is my username!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 386 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.