Really need more friend

julyaleal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 384 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been playing Second Life for many years, I can design my own character, buy a house,...but there's one thing that I want to have, even want a lot - I want to have more friends, that's why I made this post to want to meet and get to know more people.
I am 23 years old and very friendly, I like to go out, shopping, chatting so you can rest assured that I am extremely open to new friends. I wish I could get to know you more, hang out in the game and we can become good friends. Thank you so much, and have a great day

unknown.png

• Like 8

I peeked at your profile, there's really not much (or well, anything) in it - without knowing anything about you, there's not much incentive to reach out. Shopping and chatting, well, most people in SL do that, so that's really not much to go on either. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Orwar said:

I peeked at your profile, there's really not much (or well, anything) in it - without knowing anything about you, there's not much incentive to reach out. Shopping and chatting, well, most people in SL do that, so that's really not much to go on either. 

Thank you so much for telling, i'm on my way to complete my profile, nice to meet you :)

22 minutes ago, Spider Mycron said:

Hello

you are very welcome to be my friend i do a lot of activities online and i love to share ideas and make fun

Yay, nice to meet you. I'll add you ingame is that okay?

28 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

23 yrs. old with a rez date of 2011.  So I'll assume that's an RP age.

I did notice too, but I decided against assuming - I know what I did on the Internet when I was 12. :ph34r:

• Haha 6

32 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

They had an internet when you were 12?!?

I wasn't born until the decade after the Internet came around ..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

23 yrs. old with a rez date of 2011.  So I'll assume that's an RP age.

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

I did notice too, but I decided against assuming - I know what I did on the Internet when I was 12. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

12 does explain a lot of behaviors, opinions, spelling and grammar, etc.

Thank you to everyone who has been interested in this issue, it is true, I have been acquainted with the Internet since I was relatively young, my family opened a net shop in Vietnam since i'm in elementary school, so for a child to use the Internet for the first time, there must be many curious things. And during the time when I was 12 and 13 years old, I really won't hide it from everyone, that is, I know two relatively similar games that are Second Life and IMVU. But since, at that time, I was still relatively young, I was still quite strictly controlled by my family, only allowed to play offline games and not more than 30 minutes a day (My parents are also owners of that internet shop, so they can afford to know what games their kids are playing, and manage how their kids play to be safe). That's why this account of mine was created in 2011 but it took me a long time to use it, also after playing IMVU for a while and getting bored, I decided to switch to Second Life again, and use the account that was originally created but never used. And one of the reasons I write in my post is that I've been playing SL for many years, specifically I've been back since I was a freshman in college, and at that time I thought I was have enough conditions including age, and computer power to participate in Second Life. Thank you and i hope that i we could be friend, because i love to make new friend. Have a great day! ❤️ 

P.S: Please excuse my English vocabulary, because sometimes I will make you not understand because my English is not very good, because my native language is Vietnamese

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2022 at 11:20 AM, julyaleal said:

*~snip~* 

P.S: Please excuse my English vocabulary, because sometimes I will make you not understand because my English is not very good, because my native language is Vietnamese

You're English is better than most native English speakers, you have nothing to worry about! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hey! I'm always up for making more friends, feel free to hit me up! We might just have some similar interests, dunno since you were a bit vague on that bit XD I do enjoy shopping and exploring though so that's two things ^^ My username is (raventricity).

• Like 1

On 5/26/2022 at 6:20 PM, julyaleal said:

Thank you to everyone who has been interested in this issue, it is true, I have been acquainted with the Internet since I was relatively young, my family opened a net shop in Vietnam since i'm in elementary school, so for a child to use the Internet for the first time, there must be many curious things. And during the time when I was 12 and 13 years old, I really won't hide it from everyone, that is, I know two relatively similar games that are Second Life and IMVU. But since, at that time, I was still relatively young, I was still quite strictly controlled by my family, only allowed to play offline games and not more than 30 minutes a day (My parents are also owners of that internet shop, so they can afford to know what games their kids are playing, and manage how their kids play to be safe). That's why this account of mine was created in 2011 but it took me a long time to use it, also after playing IMVU for a while and getting bored, I decided to switch to Second Life again, and use the account that was originally created but never used. And one of the reasons I write in my post is that I've been playing SL for many years, specifically I've been back since I was a freshman in college, and at that time I thought I was have enough conditions including age, and computer power to participate in Second Life. Thank you and i hope that i we could be friend, because i love to make new friend. Have a great day! ❤️ 

Oh no you don't own anyone an explanation. You do you. It's totally fine. :)  ❤️

• Like 3

On 6/9/2022 at 10:52 AM, Ellie4024 said:

You're English is better than most native English speakers, you have nothing to worry about! 

Thank you so much, can i add you ingame please 😄

On 6/17/2022 at 1:14 PM, Raventricity said:

Hey! I'm always up for making more friends, feel free to hit me up! We might just have some similar interests, dunno since you were a bit vague on that bit XD I do enjoy shopping and exploring though so that's two things ^^ My username is (raventricity).

Nice to meet you, i just add you ingame 😄 

On 6/20/2022 at 4:09 AM, victoravatar said:

Oh no you don't own anyone an explanation. You do you. It's totally fine. :)  ❤️

Thank you so much for understand lol 😄 Can i add you ingame?

On 6/20/2022 at 11:36 AM, karenx0 said:

You have a pweety avatar 💕

Thank you so much, nice to meet you ❤️ 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 384 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.