Looking for Gamer/Fans ... Esports Bar?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

me again, with a more narrowed-down idea of what i'm thinking of...

interested in hanging out with gamers (though i'm sure hardcore gamers don't 'play' second life).  casual gamers.  i play rocket league (my rank is 'casual'!), super auto pets...  i dont play too many multiplayer games, since i have no gamer friends :/  but i'd like to try more!

i'm also thinking it would be fun to get together in-world and watch valkyrae's "sussy sunday" live stream, and watch the gang play 'among us.'  we could chat about the players, make jokes/comments, try to guess who is what role, etc.   (i don't have a venue for this yet, though.

i was also thinking it would be awesome to find a 'sports bar' in SL that shows (or has an event during) the Rocket League playoffs.  why spam twitch chat that has 20k concurrent viewers, when you can hang out in an sl bar, yelling and cheering with some buds?

i prefer to hang out with non-humans.  or at least open and welcoming societies.

hmm... i see some groups i can check out, too...

• 3 weeks later...

well, as fate would have it...

i'm now hosting a sunday night event, 4-6pm SLT at Cheers Bar.  it is a Sussy Sunday Gamer Watch Party,  where we hang out and watch Valkyrae's stream, where they're usually playing Among Us at that time.  everybody welcome (except child avatars.  but dinkie/tiny/furry/etc are fine.)

some world majors/championships are coming up for rocket league, too... trying to figure out how to make that an event.

This are the games im active in and on which servers etc

~Lost Ark Europe West
~Black Desert Online EU only
~Overwatch EU/NA
~Diablo 3 EU only
~Path of Exile
~Apex legends EU/NA
~Heartstone EU Only
~League of Legends EUNE Only
~World of Warcraft EU Only
~Warcraft 3 Reforged EU/NA
~Genshin Impact
~Diablo 2 Ressurected

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.