4096 m2 Mountain Top Water View For Sale

Sagee Starchild

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 743 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

19 hours ago, reauxz said:

The orb is on but I have it set to allow 5 minutes. Enough time to look around and make a decision lol. If you want I can add you as a guest just message me in world @reauxz 😊

Just so you know, many land shoppers (and I am one of them) will automatically walk away from a parcel with an active orb or with ban lines activated. If you want buyers to come, you should make the parcel welcoming to them.

On the other hand, if you aren't really worried about selling, then using an orb is fine (but I promise, you will lose potential buyers). 

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 1

If you all want to be added to the list I can do that please just message me... The reason I have the security is that I do still use the land for personal reasons and I would hate to have an uncomfortable situation. Keep in mind you can cam around. The orb will be disabled serveral hours during the day in order to accomodate serious potential buyers. You insite is valuable thank you!

• Confused 1

42 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Just so you know, many land shoppers (and I am one of them) will automatically walk away from a parcel with an active orb or with ban lines activated. If you want buyers to come, you should make the parcel welcoming to them.

On the other hand, if you aren't really worried about selling, then using an orb is fine (but I promise, you will lose potential buyers). 

If you are still serious the orb is currently off. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 743 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.