Want to play some board games?

Quistess Alpha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey all, Tessa here.

I'm planning a simple board game night for some time next week and you (Yes, You!👇) are invited!

My collection of games mostly includes 2-player perfect strategy games (Chess,go,reversi,connect-4,Berserker and more) although I do also have Greedy-Greedy, a non-game-specifc deck of cards, and a multi-player strategy game I scripted myself. You are more than welcome to bring your own games or recommend some before the event.

This will be hosted on a General-rated region.

I'll be announcing the exact time either Friday or Saturday after collecting results from this WhenIsGood poll Please fill it out if you're interested, so I can pick a time (or times) that works for the most people.

With any luck, I'll be seeing all of you next week!

~Tessa.

P.S. I'll probably be hosting with my alt Eris (Eristizia.Resident) to keep my friends list sane, among other things.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Prokofy Neva said:

I am looking for 3 other people to try a game of SL Clue. 

Sounds like fun! Currently only one person has actually filled out the form, so it looks like my get together will probably be on the weekend, evening US-time.

(I'll be more specific tomorrow; stay tuned!)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, colleen Criss said:

Not sure I can make it

well I'll probably be doing it weekly, but I don't want to set an exact timeframe in stone before actually finding a decent number of interested people. I will be keeping the forums updated on times and dates!

• Like 1

There could have been more turnout last week. (because you can never have too many people!) But I've decided to make this a regular event anyways.

Follow the thread in the events section for continuing updates.

Hope to see you there @colleen Criss and anyone else who's interested!

And if you are interested but the time doesn't work out, let me know and I'll see about moving it around a little.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.