How Do I Give Permissions To My Partner

ChrissyMelodious

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 727 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Can anyone tell me how I can give permission to my partner to rez items in my linden home.  I recently got a Linden Home houseboat and would like my partner to be able to use the home freely as well.  I allowed him access to the home's control panel but he is not able to rez items.  We created a group but do not know how or if we can set the land to the group.

• Like 1

• Moles
25 minutes ago, CookieCrisp1971 said:

Can anyone tell me how I can give permission to my partner to rez items in my linden home.  I recently got a Linden Home houseboat and would like my partner to be able to use the home freely as well.  I allowed him access to the home's control panel but he is not able to rez items.  We created a group but do not know how or if we can set the land to the group.

The Wiki explains how: Sharing your Home

Edited by Quartz Mole
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, CookieCrisp1971 said:

You're part way there. (Create group > Add partner to group), but you still need to set the Parcel to the group. When you're inworld, go to About Land > General menu. Under your name you'll see Group, with a Set button to the right. Click that and select the group which you've created. Then, as long as your partner is wearing the correct group tag, he'll be able to rez objects on your parcel.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 727 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.