Looking for friends but, im also really really shy .

Vaboho

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 704 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looking for friends to just hand with and have fun with . I love gaming and listening to music . Im 25 years young , but would love to get to know some people . I started secondlife a few m onths ago so im still knew . Would love to meet some genuine ppl !

• Like 1

Hi, I'm in SL for a little over a year and I'm mostly on my own. I'd like to meet friends who I could hang out with so I won't be alone all the time. In SL I mostly shop, modify my avi or take pictures (which I'm not good at lol) but I'm for anything which could be fun. In RL, I'm from Europe. Czech or english language - if you speak slowly we can voice. I'm fan of chenese costume drama and novels, kpop. My active time in SL is usually during weekends - in working days I'm usually AFK at some club while working. IM me in-world if you want :)

• Like 2

Oh I love these kind of threads! You and anyone who like to are free to add me as well! I haven't been active in the last few days cause I'm a tad sick, but I'll get into it soon again.

I speak English and fluent Spanish, I'm also shy as hell and I'm a gamer as well

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heya! I'm a huge gamer and I live life to my own backgroud music almost 24/7, and I'm always down to make more friends! Feel free to hit me up! I'm friendly af and I'm pretty bluntly honest so I'd say I'm defintely in the genuine peeps category XD I'm 24, goth and a geeky dude, and I'm also always up to help since you're new to sl!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 704 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.