Furry rp family/friends?

Stellaria1995

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! I'm not new to the furry community or to rping but I still haven't really rped as my fursona and lately I've been getting way more into it as a form of escapism and I just want new furry friends, people to rp with, a little furry family anything of the sort. I'm just reaching out for someone to be a friend to me ;; 

I'm 26, I moved from Japan to the US as a kid, I'm triracial, I love language exchange partners, Shintoism, Taoism, Occultism in general, makeup, jfashion, singing, sewing, cosplay 

My fursonas are a white kitsune named Chichi and a calico nekomata named Kaede

Hey! I would love to hang out :) 

I'm into most things you listed so I think we'd have a lot in common! I'm also into languages learning, not sure which one you're learning but i'm fluent in French and Hungarian so if by any chance it's one of those two I can help you out haha (i'm learning Japanese so maybe you could help me with that ^^).  I also love Occultism and haven't found a lot of people to talk about it so it would be nice to have a friend who's also into it :) 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, MalibuBratz said:

Hey! I would love to hang out :) 

I'm into most things you listed so I think we'd have a lot in common! I'm also into languages learning, not sure which one you're learning but i'm fluent in French and Hungarian so if by any chance it's one of those two I can help you out haha (i'm learning Japanese so maybe you could help me with that ^^).  I also love Occultism and haven't found a lot of people to talk about it so it would be nice to have a friend who's also into it :) 

Hello!! It's so nice to meet you I would love to be friends!!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.