My Hero Academia: Final Smash - A Second Life Anime Film

MacGuyver Mode

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 798 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On one hand, very cool OP! You can tell it was a passion product for sure. I know next to nothing about the series, but well done regardless.

Now...on the other hand..

40 minutes ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

Intellectual properties ripped from games and uploaded to SL.

What could go wrong? 🤔

Not just ripped from stuff like games. If I am correct in assuming I know the person who makes these avatars then he doesn't just target official models. He also goes around stealing custom made MMD models people have made. MikuMikuDance models can be a pain in the as to make and can sometimes takes days, weeks. They are a labor of love for a lot of people who make them and then upload them for free (since most of the time they are based on already established characters and they don't want to break the law...). While the guy who steals them is probably making a huge profit, unjustly. I know one of my friends was very upset to see their custom MMD model uploaded to Second Life. Supposedly she reported him. No idea what, if anything, LL said back though. I do know he's incredibly rude and will either curse you out or ignore you all around if you ask him to delete the work you did. Even if copyright weren't an issue I wouldn't ever support him.

• Like 1

I appreciate the support Silent Mistwalker!! TY 🙏🏽

Catsmon, yes, this was definitely a passion product. This is one of my top 2 anime’s of all time, and I’m glad I could use Second Life to tell a short film story with it 🤗

Hikaricolors, yes I will continue to create both fan projects as well as original content. ( I am currently finishing the final original cyberpunk creation, Digital Rain 2021 final episode 8, as well as doing a Batman  season , episode 3 is on the way from that as well. )

Along the way will be another short film feature like this one ( sometimes they won’t be episodic ), like final fantasy and resident evil. 

if there’s enough feedback and desire for more My Hero Academia, I will happily revisit it again in a more episodic setting like the batman series 👍🏽

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 798 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.