BoM Skin advice

Dakaros Nemeth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 812 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone.

I just returned to SL and got a Maitreya Lara body, I really love the skins it comes with, but, almost all my clothes are pre-mesh, system layer, if I turn  BoM on I get back to an old skin, that doesn't look as good as the Maitreya one.
Is there a place where I can buy the same skin, as system layer, so I can use the same skin with and without BoM ?
is there an affordable skin, tan like, to use while in BoM?

Thanks

17 minutes ago, Dakaros Nemeth said:

Hi everyone.

I just returned to SL and got a Maitreya Lara body, I really love the skins it comes with, but, almost all my clothes are pre-mesh, system layer, if I turn  BoM on I get back to an old skin, that doesn't look as good as the Maitreya one.
Is there a place where I can buy the same skin, as system layer, so I can use the same skin with and without BoM ?

Thanks

Glam Affair used to be the skins included with Maitreya.  You could check.there as they're updated to BOM.

49 minutes ago, Dakaros Nemeth said:

Hi everyone.

Thanks

I could be wrong, but I believe that the Maitreya body comes with a box with BoM skins, you just need to unpack them. 
Do note that it is quite possible that these are BODY skins, and lack the head part....

• Like 2

The body skins are included as BoM boxed up with the Maitreya body i believe both Glam Affair's old and new skin tones are included and don't require any add on fixes for the hands/feet. If you ever get a mesh head the 'Origin' line of Lelutka heads include Glam Affair's older skin tones if you don't use BoM mode though Glam Affair do sell head skins for Lelutka Evo/X and other heads to match their current tones. It may no longer be the case but Maitreya used to have a small selection of Glam Affair full body system skins available in their store

3 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

The body skins are included as BoM boxed up with the Maitreya body i believe both Glam Affair's old and new skin tones are included and don't require any add on fixes for the hands/feet. If you ever get a mesh head the 'Origin' line of Lelutka heads include Glam Affair's older skin tones if you don't use BoM mode though Glam Affair do sell head skins for Lelutka Evo/X and other heads to match their current tones. It may no longer be the case but Maitreya used to have a small selection of Glam Affair full body system skins available in their store

Thank you, I just found them and now my avatar looks perfect :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 812 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.