Transfer of Linden Home to Another Premium Member?

Zoe Venus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 789 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Not a direct transfer, no. You can try to coordinate by setting a specific time when you abandon the home and your partner refreshes the land page in hopes of grabbing it, but it's a crap shoot. It can be done, but there is no guarantee that it will work, so be ready for the possibility that you may lose the home before you try it!

• Like 3

The best you can do is create a group, add your partner to the group as an owner, and then set the land of your belli home to that group. Then add your partner to the home control panel. On about land, options tab, make sure group is ticked for all options.

You can not deed to a group, so only you will be able to edit the about land information.

Your partner will be able to place items and operate the home, they might need to have the group tag active.

I've done this when I've rolled a home on a alt's premium that I wanted to use on my main ! It works pretty well.

Attempting to hot swap a home by throwing it back and your partner snagging it is high risk maneuver. Your partner is more likely to roll lots of other houses in the same theme and run out of attempts.

• Like 8

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 789 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.