Grab or push others avi to a prim when touch

Simoo0

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 873 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Everyone,

what i am trying to do is when others avi touches my pet it grab them to her before doing the animations, what i use is when touching my pet it rezz a prim "Grab" that ask a permission to temp attach to the toucher ,when attached Done , "Grab" use llMoveToTarget and everything is okay. 

the problem is there are some lands don't allow rezzing, so is there a way to force rezz or do it with a different idea?

Thanks for advice,

6 hours ago, Simoo0 said:

Hello Everyone,

what i am trying to do is when others avi touches my pet it grab them to her before doing the animations, what i use is when touching my pet it rezz a prim "Grab" that ask a permission to temp attach to the toucher ,when attached Done , "Grab" use llMoveToTarget and everything is okay. 

the problem is there are some lands don't allow rezzing, so is there a way to force rezz or do it with a different idea?

Thanks for advice,

when the land is no-rezz then have to give the prim to the toucher and ask them to Wear it. http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/LlGiveInventory

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Simoo0 said:

I am really not familiar with RLV, plus there is no examples on wiki about how it works

RLV is not supported by Linden Lab. It’s only available in some Third-Party viewers. So, if you’re going that route, your friends/guests would have to be using a Third Party Viewer, with RLVa enabled and they have to be wearing a relay that auto-accepts/allows RLV interactions. 

I would not recommend going that route but I don’t think that there is a functional alternative. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Simoo0 said:

there is no examples on wiki about how it works

I agree with david that you'd probably not want to use it for this application, but there is good documentation on the wiki:

LSL Protocol/RestrainedLoveAPI - Second Life Wiki  - for the main API used by things already attached to someone.

LSL Protocol/Restrained Love Relay/Specification - Second Life Wiki  - for how to interact with an RLV relay.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 873 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.