Critters has openings for mesher/modeler, coder, texture artist, enigmatologist and creators with other skills

BinBash

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 811 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We have an immediate need for modelers of static items, such as decorations, buildings and misc. items.

We're paying you.  Let's have a chat.

The information we need from you is a schedule were we can pick a time and date to meet up.  This initial meeting will happen only once so it doesn't have to be a consistent schedule.  Additionally we will need a consistent schedule from you in order to sync up times and dates for creativity meetings.

Please contact me in-world by sending a note card and include the date and times requested above. It is unlikely that I will notice your instant messages.

I am known as BinBash Resident and I will respond to your note card if I receive it.  Please don't hesitate to send it more than once if I haven't gotten back to you in a few days, it may have gotten lost.

If you are able to produce any of the following then we would like to meet up with you...
LSL, Python, textures, animations, concept art, logical puzzles, static mesh, skinned/rigged mesh.

For objects we are looking for someone that understands how to produce proper game content, low poly.  Your task would require you to generate the required normal and specular maps as well as efficient UVW maps.

Thank you \o/

Edited by BinBash

• BinBash changed the title to Critters has openings for mesher/modeler, coder, texture artist, enigmatologist and creators with other skills
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 811 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.